Thursday, September 24, 2009

Anticipating the mistake of disobeying my doctor's orders.

So I was ordered to get a blood test, which I did, and apparently there were some irregularities. The doctor asked me to get my blood retested, and being me, I  promptly lost the whole permission slip thingy that tells the clinic what to test for. Actually I'm surprised I didn't lose the first one. Anyway, this was a month ago and I'm scared to call the doctor's secretary and tell her I lost the paper because I don't want her to think I'm an idiot and hate me. I don't know if its because I'm annoyingly irresponsible at times but secretaries always seem so judgmental and they scare me. I mean, they scare me more than doctors do, they've got the disapproving stare and if-you-were-my-kid-you'd-know-whats-coming look down cold. Thus if I die or get really sick because I didn't take care of this thing, you can learn from my mistake #1: disobeying doctor's orders. Well I guess I can't publish another post if I die first but I'll be sure to let you know if I get sick because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.